Progress is Overrated by Frank Druffel

I found this while surfing for something else. I loved it!

(The video has been removed from Youtube, but the letter below is priceless!)


Frank Druffel writes:

"When I started in management, solitaire was the big employee time-waster. Today we have YouTube.

Now that's what I call Progress.

I'm no fan of Progress, mind you, but having the ability to push this YouTube content straight to people's desks means I don't have to remind my employees to play solitaire every hour. Not only does that free up my schedule, but it's a more interesting way for them to waste their time, which means there's less chance of actual Progress occurring.

If only we had this YouTube 30 years ago! Who knows where this country would be? But why look back, when infinite hours of streaming video are ahead of us.

Warm regards,

Frank Druffel"

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...