A Bikini Wax Story Retelling & Martinis

My sister and I went out after work today for a Bombay Martini in honor of our Dad's birthday. Neither one of us had ever drank gin until the night he died, three years ago on November 9th, when we decided to toast to him with his favorite drink. Anyway, his birthday and the day he died are the only days of the year that Gin actually tastes good to me. So after toasting to our father, and half way into our martinis, the mood needed to be lightened. One topic lead to another and I remembered a story I had read in Health magazine:

"A Windy Waxing"
I'm lactose intolerant, but I just can't kick my cheese and chocolate milk cravings. The unfortunate result of my dairy bingeing is usually gas, but I consider myself something of a flatulence ninja because I'm a pro at concealing it. That wasn't the case, though, when I recently went in for a bikini wax after a night of lactose gluttony. I wanted the full monty, so when the aesthetician was done with my front, she made me flip over on all fours. As she smeared wax in the most nether regions of my behind, I just couldn't hold it in any longer and accidentally let one rip right in the poor woman's face. If that wasn't enough, I fell down laughing, which made my butt cheeks stick together from the wax, so the aesthetician had to separate them and re-apply. Let's just say she got a very big--and (well deserved) tip. -- Sasha, Sheboygan, Wisc.

To Sasha, I just want to say, my sister and I want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making us cry for a good ten minutes from laughter instead of from sadness. So happy birthday Dad, and cheers to Sasha for making women everywhere "crack" up with laughter. Forward this to every woman you know -- laughter is the best medicine, no matter what ails you.

Still laughing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...